Salesforce CRM: Turn curiosity into success by learning what it is, what to do with it, and how to use it successfully.
- No previous knowledge of Salesforce is required
What is Salesforce? Why are so many employers looking for people who have that skill? How do you use it? Is it a technology you would love enough to embark upon a career as a highly paid System Administrator or Consultant?
Increase Your Income With Easy to Follow Training
In this course you will learn the answers to all these questions, and gain the ability to confidently present yourself as someone who knows how to use this popular business tool. If you're already working at a company that has Salesforce, you will finally learn how to apply best practices to get the most out of the tool and make your work life easier and perhaps even help you get that raise.
If you're considering a new career that will greatly increase your income and have terrific job security even during recessions, then this course is the foundation you need to be able to go on to our Salesforce Beginner's Complete System Administrator Training course, which will train you for both job performance and certification prep. My income doubled within just 7 months after I learned to use Salesforce. I immediately realized I wanted to specialize in customizing the system, not just using it.
Whatever your situation, this course will give you the opportunity to build competency with a pervasive business technology tool, Salesforce CRM.
Other things you should know about this course:
- This course was created by expert trainers and uses Adult Learning Theory to guarantee effective learning
- It will take you about a week to complete the course if you do the exercises and are only working at it in evenings after work.
- The course was created by Aspiratech. We are Salesforce Training experts.
- (Google "Salesforce Training" and you will see that we lead the space.) We are also registered Salesforce Consulting Partners and ISV Partners, who have trained literally hundreds of new users just like you. We know that no matter how little you know now, you can absolutely learn to use this CRM if you are willing to do the work.
- If you need access to a Salesforce org to do the exercises in because your current company does not have Salesforce, you can use one of the following links. If you are considering purchasing Salesforce at your company, use this link for a free 30-day trial (please copy and paste without extra space -- no live links allowed in course descriptions):
- Salesforce .com/form/signup/freetrial-sales-ee.jsp?d=70130000000Eqp3&internal=true&nc=70130000000m5ac
- -- If you are planning on training for a technical career with Salesforce, use this link to get a free developer org (Which is not just for those who want to follow the lower paid Developer career track. Sys Admins regularly use free developer orgs for training and testing purposes, and this is in alignment with Salesforce policy.):
- https://developer. salesforce. com/signup (Copy & Paste in new window/tab)
In the final lesson of this course you will find instructions for how to get a hefty discount on our Sys Admin training course.
We hope you will enjoy this course and learn a lot in the process, and decide to also take some of our other courses. Be sure to always read our course announcements, so that you don't miss special promotions we offer on other courses, as well as knowing when we add new material to this course.
Note: This course focuses on the Classic user interface with an introduction to the less popular Lightning user interface. Navigation is the primary difference, though some features are not available in Lightning, such as mass email.
Ready? Let's go! A great career is waiting for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with internet access who wants to enhance their technical business skills and is willing to fully apply themselves to all lessons.