Schedule meetings emailing small to large companies for business development, B2B, startup, consultants, & entrepreneurs
- You must be familiar with email, however, no specific software is required
You might be offering an amazing product or service…but getting your foot in the door to schedule that first meeting with your dream clients is usually the hardest part.
Most people aimlessly try finding new clients by cold calling or going to networking events, which we all know can lead to inconsistent results, and frankly, can be a huge waste of time. There has to be a better way, right?
Fortunately, there is a PROVEN method top sales people and entrepreneurs having been using to schedule appointments with their dream clients for years, and it’s called COLD EMAILING.
Now cold emails are, easily and decisively, one of the most effective ways for an individual or business to develop a business relationship with another company.
Email is so pervasive in our everyday lives, and will continue to be the overwhelmingly dominant form of communication to do business in as time goes on.
Not a day goes by where you, or someone around you, doesn’t check their email. As a sales person or an entrepreneur, this is a powerful concept.
MOST PEOPLE FAIL AT COLD EMAILING
For most people, whether they’re sales people, freelancers, consultants, or entrepreneurs, they spend hours of their personal time writing and sending poorly written emails that get ZERO RESPONSES…and eventually give up thinking cold emails don’t work.
Here’s the good news: this failure is an OPPORTUNITY for YOU.
As long as you use our PROVEN LEAD GENERATION COLD EMAIL MACHINE (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you can get a meeting with ANYONE.
Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this course that trains on how to master cold emailing (and, get meetings with your dream clients):
- We will show you how to create a Lead Generation Machine for developing consistent new leads and prospects to grow your business
- How to send cold emails and get a meeting with ANYONE from small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
- Where to mine new potential clients for your business and add them to your lead generation machine
- How to find the right decision maker to reach out to
- How to find ANYONE’s email address
- Why identifying your customers’ main PAIN points is critical and how to solve for their PAIN
- How to think and write like a professional copywriter
- How to use the PROVEN Lead Generation Cold Email Machine
- Bonus Cold Email Scripts and Templates for every situation
- When and how to follow up to people who “play hard to get”
- How to handle objections like “we don’t have the budget”
- How to convert emails into REAL meetings via phone or in-person
This course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to get a meeting with ANYONE whether you’ve tried cold emailing before or you’re just getting started.
I’ve personally tested all these bullet proof email strategies myself with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies in all types of industries like retail, real estate, health care, etc. as one the TOP sales people at Oracle and Y-Combinator backed startup, Lob.
I promise these cold email strategies WILL WORK for YOU whether you’re a sales person, consultant, freelancer, or entrepreneur or your money back guarantee.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This Lead Generation Cold Email Master Course is designed to walk anyone through the steps to get a meeting with your dream clients and grow your business. Everything is given to you. You’ll have all the tools you need.
If you do this program, take action and don’t generate more leads then I will give you a full immediate refund. No questions asked.
So if you’re ready to TURBOCHARGE your business and get a meeting with ANYONE with cold emails, I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is built for B2B sales people, freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs who sell their product or service in either phone or in-person meetings
- Ideal for individuals and companies who want to connect with small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
- People who want to be more influential, persuasive, and convincing to others